Announcing our Creative Book Awards. Designed to recognize books and book kits that promote creativity in kids, this year we offer two categories:
Creative Book Award ages 6-12
Creative Book Award ages 13-18
All books must be published between January 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019.
The following are eligible:
• Instructional books
• Book kits
• Full length non-fiction and fiction titles
• Books by authors who are living at the commencement of the eligibility year (January 1, 2018)
• Publishers or authors must mail 2 copies of each submitted book or kit to:
• Armed with the Arts Inc
• 455 Por La Mar Circle
• Santa Barbara CA 93103
• All entries must be received by December 15, 2019.
◦ All books must be sent via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail, Priority or Media Mail.
• Bound galleys and bound manuscripts are acceptable if a book has not yet been published. Finished books should be sent to replace galleys and manuscripts when available.
• For ebooks, please provide a printed and bound, 8 ½ x 11-inch copy of the book, including publication date information.
• There is no entry fee.
• The Foundation will announce winners in each category in mid-January
• Each Winner will receive publicity through our newsletter and promoted to our 175,000+ followers on social media.
Email questions about your submissions to Awards Coordinator Susie Lancaster at email@example.com.