Announcing our Creative Book Awards. Designed to recognize books and book kits that promote creativity in kids, this year we offer two categories:
Creative Book Award ages 6-12
Creative Book Award ages 13-18
All books must be published between January 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019.
The following are eligible:
• Instructional books
• Book kits
• Full length non-fiction and fiction titles
• Books by authors who are living at the commencement of the eligibility year (January 1, 2018)
• Publishers or authors must mail 2 copies of each submitted book or kit to:
• Armed with the Arts Inc
• 455 Por La Mar Circle
• Santa Barbara CA 93103
• All entries must be received by December 15, 2019.
◦ All books must be sent via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail, Priority or Media Mail.
• Bound galleys and bound manuscripts are acceptable if a book has not yet been published. Finished books should be sent to replace galleys and manuscripts when available.
• For ebooks, please provide a printed and bound, 8 ½ x 11-inch copy of the book, including publication date information.
• There is no entry fee.
• The Foundation will announce winners in each category in mid-January
• Each Winner will receive publicity through our newsletter and promoted to our 175,000+ followers on social media.
Email questions about your submissions to Awards Coordinator Susie Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a list of submitted books in each shipment plus your contact information.
Books may only be submitted in one category. Please choose the category most appropriate when entering the book for submission.
No entries can be submitted once the entry deadline has passed. Please join us next year.
Yes, but we cannot guarantee their arrival. Please use USPS if possible.